MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MEMBERSHIP PLAN 2
1. First 10 nights stay OR 10 unit apartments for 1 night : FREE - subject to availability on the selected day.
2. Members are entitled to book unlimited rooms and unlimited nights for a fixed rate.
3. Bookings are subject to availability.
4. Discounted rates:
Flat rate : RM78 per unit apartment per night
Birthday : RM48 for 1 unit apartment for 1 night during birthday month
5. Room rates do not include meals. Members enjoy a 10% discount on food and beverages from Seri Bayu Cafe only.
6. 100% deposit required for the confirmation of booking.
7. Book anytime.
8. Booking must be directly with Seri Bayu Resort. Not applicable via Online Travel Agent (Agoda , Booking.com , Etc), travel agency, or any other booking platform.
9. 50% deposit forfeiture for cancellation forfeiture for cancellation 24hours before check-in time, check-in time : 3.00PM. 100% deposit forfeiture for cancellation within 24 hours of check-in time : 3.00 PM.
10. Members must be present for all bookings.
11. Valid bookings before membership expire.
12. Membership valid for 2 year from the day of joining and upon full payment.
13. We have 90 units of apartment which fits 4 persons per unit.
14. Membership are none transferable.
15. Rooms are strictly 4 per person. Any rooms exceeding 4 occupants will be charged RM50 per head per night.
16. No refund for membership cancellation.
17. Membership may be revoked :
-if there is a breach on any of the terms stated above;
-if there is any damage caused to the property;
-if there is non compliance to the rules and regulation on the property;
-if there is action that could cause harm to the staff of the property.
18. No refund shall be awarded if membership is revoked.
19. Seri Bayu is free to unilaterally change the membership terms and conditions without giving further notice to the individual member. Such changes will, unless otherwise stated, take immediate effect. Seri Bayu will communicate such changes to its members via email. Members are responsible for keeping themselves updated in relation to any changes to the terms and conditions.